Voted iOS Game of the Week on Pocket Gamer!
Sequel to the hugely popular strategy game Tank Battle: 1944! Take command as the British Commonwealth and U.S. forces fight the Germans in the North African theatre and lead your battalion to victory in challenging tactical battles.
Fight for control of North Africa during WWII. Utilize new mechanics, such as flanking, ‘move and shoot’, troop transports and veteran units. With 36 unit types Tank Battle: North Africa is an epic strategy game including detailed battles that will keep you coming back for more!
Now at version 2.0! With new features such as combat analysis, strategic movement and engine upgrades.
- 5 Mission First Strike Tutorial Campaign.
- 8 Mission Invasion British Campaign.
- 8 Mission Hope and Glory British Campaign.
- 8 Mission Stars and Stripes American Campaign.
- 36 Unit Types including:
- M3 light and Medium tanks
- British Crusader II and III
- British 2pdr anti-tank gun and 2pdr Portee
- Jeeps and LRDG trucks with 0.5″ MG
- American Bazooka Team
- German Panzer I, II, IIIJ and IVf1 and IVf2
- Features British, American and German forces.
- Flank Attacks
- High Definition World War II Graphics (including retina for the new iPad)
- Hours of Gameplay.
- 6 Pass & Play Multiplayer Scenarios.
- Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards.
- Universal App (Works on iPhone & iPad)
- Purchase Extra Campaigns.
Purchasable Extra Content:
- 8 Mission Lightning War! German Campaign.
- 8 Mission Sledgehammer! British Campaign.
- 8 Mission Resurrection German Campaign.
- 8 Mission Allied Storm American Campaign.
- 8 Mission Road to Victory British Campaign.
Note: All purchasable extra content is already included in the Mac Edition of the game.
Seemless blend of action & strategy
Fight as the British Army!
Includes over 20 missions